Radiofrequency Microneedling targets multiple skin layers to address the causes of aging skin. Appropriate for skin rejuvenation on the face and neck, this collagen stimulating treatment reaches multiple layers of the skin and combines a wide range of solutions from skin resurfacing and regeneration to wrinkle reduction. A course of 4-6 treatments every 4-6 weeks is recommended. A series of treatments will ensure enhanced results that stay with you longer.
RF Micro-Needling Post Treatment Instructions
- A certain degree of discomfort, redness, and/or irritation during and after treatment is expected. If any discomfort or irritation persists please notify us 828-774-5558
- Tiny scabs (of less than 1 mm in diameter) may form 24-72 hours post treatment and may remain for several days. The scabs should not be touched or scratched (even if they itch) and should be allowed to shed naturally.
- During the first three days following treatment, care should be taken to prevent trauma to the treated site: avoid hot baths, massage, irritating skin care products or exfoliants, etc. The skin should be kept clean to avoid contamination or infection; any mechanical or thermal damage to the area must be avoided.
- It is important to keep your skin moisturized after the treatment
- You may have mild redness and swelling for 1-7 days after your treatment. Soothing gel may be applied as needed am/pm. Do not apply ice packs directly to skin.
- Redness and slight swelling for 1-7 days is common.
- Makeup and moisturizer can be applied 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least two weeks after the treatment, as the skin that was treated will be more sensitive to the sun after your treatment.
- Avoid self tanning lotions/sprays in the treatment area for at least two weeks after treatments. It is recommended these products not be used at all until all desired treatments are completed.
- Use a minimum of SPF 30 daily to protect your skin after treatment.
- Avoid Retinol products and all exfoliants for at least 7 days or until skin is completely back to normal and healed. This includes cleansers with acids. A gentle cleanser should be used AM and PM.
- Vitamin C products use may be resumed 5-7 days after treatment. As long as skin is feeling non sensitized and they do not contain any exfoliating acids.
- In the case of blisters or lasting irritation antibiotic ointment may be applied.
Post treatment product use: This regimen should be followed until skin is healed and no longer sensitive
AM: Gentle Cleanser, Hydrating B5 Gel, Epidermal Repair Cream, UV Daily SPF
PM: Gentle Cleanser, Hydrating B5 Gel, Epidermal Repair Cream
Please do not hesitate to call us at 828-774-5558 or email us at email@example.com during regular office hours if you have any questions or concerns following your RF Microneedling treatment.